We worked with our friend Edurne Pasaban to create an optimal all-year round insulation piece. Made to manage the challenges of mountaineering.
- Lightweight, durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric and a high loft liner with extremely good moisture management are a super combination for chilly days on the mountain. Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces.
- QuadFusion™ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m2
. Works great as an outer layer, as well as an insulating layer underneath your shell jacket.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem.
- Snug fitting hood that follows your movement.
- Weight: 260 g (size M).
Offer: 20% cheaper.
Uses: Ski Touring, Trekking
Upper Fabric: 15D Polyamide Taffeta 31 g/m2
Lining Fabric: 100% QuadFusion Polyester High-Loft
Claimed Weight: 260 g (size M)
Main Material: Polyester, Nylon - Poliamida
Material Features: Waterresistant, Windproof, Fast Drying, DWR Treatment
Insulation Rating: Light Insulation
Construction Features - Tops: Full Zip, Fixed Hoody, Elastic Contour Face, Hand Pockets, Elasticated Cuffs, Elasticated Waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Length: Hip & Thigh-Length